Can't get comfortable

I sleep with a pillow between my knees and my pain has gone off alot so i'd try that :) it takes alot of pressure off your lower back :)

Thanks, I will give that a try, keeps me awake at night, that and having to get up for a wee

The pillow helps loads i used to wake up loads till i tried it. I hate having to get up for a wee i try to go as many times as i can before i go to bed lol. x

I have even stopped drinking late into the evening just so I can have a little longer in bed

i have tried going for loads of wees as poss beforebed. also dont drink fr a few hours before (drink more earlier lol)

wonder why the pillow thing helps, i might try that

defo the pillow between the legs and sometimes it helps to put a pillow under your belly too so your bump is't like hanging down........hard to explain xx

I bought a pregnancy pillow last time and used it all the way through, it was like a long pillow really but I used to have it between my legs and under my bump; very comfortable :)

I put a pillow on each side of me, so when im on my side ill wedge one behind my back and one infront of my belly, so I kinda of create a pillow valley for me to lie in :eek:) Its really helped me getting to sleep cause its taking any pressure off.

I am going to have soo many pillows in bed that my OH may have to sleep on the sofa!!

I was given a maternity / feeding pillow by a friend and it helps me loads, i also put it either in between my legs or underneath my bump and boobs to get comfy, its a god send! As for the night wee's, nothing i've been able to do, just resigned myself to the fact that i will wake up in the night and have to go for a wee, freezing night s are the worst lol

I have slept with a pillow between my knees for the past 3 nights and it has worked wonders, thanks for the advice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back