Cant find a pram

TRACYC

Reaction score
Im 28 weeks pregnant and been trying to find a pram. I have a little girl who is just 1 so need a twin pram. The prob i have is i want one that will take a carrycot for the new baby as my little girl is very inquisitive and i cant seem to find one. Only 1 i found is a first wheels one. Has anybody used this or seen anything else about? Im really stuck x

I think that pram is gorgeous!!!!! especially that you can still have a carrycot on it for newborn and a toddler bit!!!! but as you say abit expensive but worth the money if you walk alot and go out alot!!! :wink:

I first read your post this morning before I went out and now at my mums and toddlers I saw the most wonderfull double pram. It was a jane powertwin. It was wonderfull. A bit pricey. You have have the toddler at the front and the baby in a car seat adaptor at the back and when he/she is big enough it can seat the both of them. I dont like back and front doubles but this one was really nice and not too long.
If jess wasnt nearly at the stage where she doesnt really need to be in the pram then I would bug oh about it but liked I said, nearly £500 for yet another pram would not go down well at all. :(

THANKS ALL. THINK IM GONNA GO FOR THE FIRST WHEELS 1. COS I REALLY LIKE IT T X X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back