Can you report someone for harrasing you while driving /

lauramumof2

Reaction score
Omg, I was so frightened with this. I was driving a totally new road today. Dh drove to the hospital and I was to drive away, then come back for him a few hours later and his snip.

Well, I dont drive much outwith my own town, I dont like driving and do it because I have to.
I was 2 mins away from the hospital an going round this roundabout. It wasnt hard and I wasnt concerned but them this guy comes up behind me and starts tooting. Big long toots so I went a bit faster but this seemed to make him angrier and he was trying to overtake me but it wasnt a dual carriage way but it was quite a busy stretch of road. Well he kept on at me and I was really frightened. I had the kids in the car.

I ended up going totally the wrong way and into Ayr. Which was nice because I thought fuck it and we went shopping.

If anyone is from Ayrshire they maybe familiar with the Whitletts roundabout in Ayr. Its my nemesis, im terrified of it.

But anyway, back to the point, I got the guys number, can I report him. ???

Yes you can report the guy using the non emergengy police number hun. It will be in your local phone book.

Thanks Melanie,
Road things like that, like a toot of the horn or other things dont annoy me usually but this guy was nuts.

Yep report them. They will put a note against the persons no. plate and then if they get 2 seperate complaints they will send a letter. That's what I got told by my local police when I reported someone for road rage.

I hate people harassing others while driving, it's so unfair. Hope you're okay now :hug:

That roundabout is one of the reasons I'm too scared to go and get my licence!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back