• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can u over feed a 7 month old with food.

Belle23

Reaction score
He's eating everything I'm giving him (he has my dinners). He's never sick after, he eats it a up, he has a pot of food (the size of a 2nd stage Ella's kitchen) fruit and either a yoghurt, custard, or some sort of Ella's kitchen pudding. I'm just worried I'm over feeding him. He has 6oz bottle when he wakes and porridge for breakfast then some veg type something for lunch and picky bits with a yoghurt as doing mix blw and tw. Bottle 5 oz at 3ish then his dinner and 7oz bottle before bed then through the night. Just worried I'm feeding him to much xxx

If his weight is fine I wouldn't worry, my boys amaze me at how much they can eat especially if we are having a growth spurt.

It's so hard to judge isn't it? I was worried about this last week, although my LO is a little younger than yours, he was actually vomiting after eating! It sounds like he's eating a similar amount to Harry and if it was too much for him I'm sure he would either reject it or be sick x

I think he would tell you if you were over feeding him - once Bs had enough he gets whinny and frustrated and will blow raspberries.

I'm sure he's just fine x

Hi sweetie. Like the others say, I'm sure he'd let you know he's had too much. It absolutely amazes me what Tilly can put away now, having only started BLW a month ago. If she's in the mood and there's something she really likes on her tray, she'll just eat and eat for about half an hour. Scary. I'm sure he's fine if his weight gain is steady and he's happy - and he is still getting plenty of milk, so that's good xx

Jack's always pushed the spoon away whenever he's full. Some babies just have big appetites x

My boy loves his food but he will shut his mouth and throw it off the tray if he doesnt want anymore. I always went on how much he wanted

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back