can someone reccomend me a stroller please?

claireyfairey

Reaction score
Hi mummies :wave:

Basically, I need a stroller for Isla which is lighter and smaller than the Graco Cleo we are using. The reason being is that the Cleo is UBER huge and doesn't fit in the car very well, so I'd like a smaller stroller to use for nipping out and about :)

Some things to consider :)

Budget - no more than £100 really...
Needs to be suitable from at least 3 months (we are getting it as an Xmas pressie from grandma, and Isla will be 3 months by then :shock: )
Needs to be a neutral colourscheme - we want to keep it incase we have another baby in the future :) so needs to be colour neutral incase we have a boy!

So come on girlies - I have no idea where to start, so please help! :D

C xxx

We have a Baby Jogger city mini and it is great, but it is a bit more than £100. It is suitable from birth and it reclines completely - I have been using it since Ella was 6 weeks old. It has a really big hood so is great for the summer and it folds with one hand. The only drawback is that it isn't an umbrella fold pushchair, so it doesn't fold THAT small - but still much smaller than a travel system. I can get mine into the boot of a Citroen C3.

http://www.babyjogger.com/cityminimain.htm

You can get the red one in Argos for not too much more than £100! You can usually get new ones from ebay too that are fairly reasonable.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... 199797.htm

We have a Maclaren Quest and we love it!

It comes with a rain cover, is really light and easy to push and folds down really well. It also reclines quite well for a stroller.

It's £110 but well worth the money imo.

Maclaren Quest Sport Red

i have a Bruin from babies are us, it is about 60 quid new i think but i paid a fiver from a car boot 'as new', it lies flat so can be used from birth too :D

I was going to say exactly the same as Becky, we bought that one just after Rudy turned three months, he loves it and our other poor pushchair doesn't get as much use as it used to. We got the red one which is unisex, I'm guessing Becky used hers for her little girl and I'm using mine for a little boy.

Alex

Becky said:
We have a Maclaren Quest and we love it!

It comes with a rain cover, is really light and easy to push and folds down really well. It also reclines quite well for a stroller.

It's £110 but well worth the money imo.

Maclaren Quest Sport Red

I have the Maclaren Quest also and I LOVE IT!!!!!

ASD123456 said:
We got the red one which is unisex, I'm guessing Becky used hers for her little girl and I'm using mine for a little boy.

Alex

Yep, we got the red one for now and for baby when the time is right. Being team green we thought red was a good colour! (DD helped to choose too!)

Last edited:
I have a Silvercross Pop which is fab. It was just about £100. It doesn't lie completely flat but it does recline a good way back.

I bought it in Wasabi...which is green and black so it's neutral :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back