Can i get them back?

Lola's Mummy

Reaction score
Lola was pressing buttons on my laptop and i don't know what she did but the screen was just all black and i couldn't do anything.

I tried a system restore but it didn't fix it so i put in the windows disc to reinstall windows. It has fixed it but now everything has gone including my photo's :cry: :cry:

I'm not really bothered about anything else but i didn't have all the photo's on my photobucket. Is there anything i can do to get them back? :pray:

Can you restore it to the previous day?
I did something to the computer yesterday and it wiped almost everything
so my mum reset it to the day before and it's like it was 24 hours before.

if there on photobucket can u not get them from a nother puter ????
sorry not to good with this puter lark

I know this will sound silly... but have checked your recycle bin? also try looking for them on the entire hard drive... they might have just been moved to a different folder... :think:

Squiglet said:
I know this will sound silly... but have checked your recycle bin? also try looking for them on the entire hard drive... they might have just been moved to a different folder... :think:

The recycle bin has gone :wall:

I don't know how to look on the hard drive I'll ask OH about that when he gets home

Thanks girls :hug:

Sarah&Braydon said:
if there on photobucket can u not get them from a nother puter ????
sorry not to good with this puter lark

Only some of them are on photobucket :cry:

you really need to take it someone, or get someone who knows about computers to look at it.

why did you reinstall windows? there are ways of getting information of a hard drive (like hooking the hard drive up to another computer) if the computer isn't actually working.

Dont worry you will be able to get all your photos back. We had a virus on our computer that wiped all our photos (about 8 years worth) and OH ran some sort of search using a programme he downloaded from google and it found all of them.

As said you can get them back, though some might be totally gone by now if you're using the computer (when you do, it automatically saves things an possibly overwrites the bits on the hard drive where you're photos were stored). There are plenty of data recovery programs that you can download etc to serch the hard drive and find everything thats stored on it from before, so all is not lost. :)

iif you have restored to factory settings everything will have gone and im not sure you will be able to get it back tbh...there may be a way but im not aware of it....

Really hoep you get them back chick xx

I got them back, I did one of those file searches and it got them all :cheer: :cheer:

It brought up every photo or image I've ever looked at :)

Thanks for all the advice :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back