Can i get her blue???

abcd1234

Reaction score
i've finally decided on my travel system, i've ordered this one..
evo-birth-pack.jpg

and thats the colour i'm getting too, but now im looking at changing bags, the one i want is sold out of pink :wall: obviously i will keep looking but you can only get it (in colours i like) in blue and red, i think red may be too bright (plus if shes in pink lots it'll clash lol, its this one
51OIjqzGTJL__AA280_.jpg

and this is the blue
41Yqmlb61YL__AA280_.jpg

the only trouble i have is whether people are going ot assume shes aboy if im carrying around a blue bag :think: the only other nice pink one i can find is £25 more expensive so obviously i'd rather now pay that.

:D I like the blue....and it would go with your pram and the pinkness she will be wearing will make them realize its a girl.

Is the pram pink? Cos the photo comes out black and white....it's nice though, what make is it?

I'd say go for the blue - I don't think it matters too much, especially if she's dressed in pink girly stuff.

My OH says he doesn't want to "stereotype" our baby by dressing him in traditional colours. I told him if he wants to put him in pink, don't blame me if he has more male than female special friends later in life :rotfl:

no the prams black and white, its very uni sex, you can get it in pink but i didnt like it, it looked a bit cheap :?
I think i'm gonna get blue, but im not sure lol, im so indecisive

I don't think that the colour matters. I had my friends baby the other day - all dressed in pink, pink blanket and even pink buggy and someone asked "how old is he". I dn't think that colour really matters - depends if you really want to spend the extra money or not. I would be happy with a blue bag if i had a girl x

I never go for the whole pink and blue thing anyway so reckon you should go for the blue. It looks good. I doubt anyone will really think anything of it being blue and you having a girl :)

id go for the blue too, i think the magic with girls is that you can put them in and get them blue things. but with a boy you wouldnt think of getting a pink bag!

go for the blue hunny
its a lovely colour :D
and as Sherlock said not everything has to be pink for a girl.
sarah :wave:

If I have a girl I will probably be dressing her in blue, I prefer the colour :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back