• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can anyone help!

pomegranate

Reaction score
Got BFP two days ago after trying for 18 months. I tested on First Response 6 days earlier at 8 pm. The line was lighter than the control but there. I had a really stressful day yesterday and had a really weird feeling in my stomach. I went to the toilet and had a tiny bit of very light pink blood on the tissue. I have been having a dragging feeling with very slightly coloured watery discharge (not blood) today sometimes when I wipe and pains down my legs today. Took another First response and the line looks lighter. Really panicking now and trying to stay calm.

How far along do you think you are love? Your local hospital will have an Early Pregnancy Unit you could talk to and ask for advice.
Hope you are ok xxxxxxxxxx

Its a bit early for a scan I think but ring your epu and ask them for advice. They are the experts in early care and can tell you what's what.
Let us know how you get on and the best of luck to you sweetheart xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh and stop weeing on sticks hun, your hormone levels will be different throughout the day and won;t give you anything accurate to go by xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back