• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

can anyone help me with my CD's and DPO's please

trixipaws

Reaction score
i'm a bit confused!

firstly, shall i count the first day of m/c as CD1 same as if it were first day of AF? (november 19th)

and should i just assume i have a 28 day cycle? (iv no idea really as been on pill since age 14 and only started AF's at age 13! had very few natural cycles and cannot remember them)

so would this mean AF would be due on december 17th?

and where does DPO start, on CD14? does this mean i am 9DPO or 10DPO? :?

sorry for all the questions! :oops:

thanx in advance x x x x

trixipaws said:
i'm a bit confused!

firstly, shall i count the first day of m/c as CD1 same as if it were first day of AF? (november 19th)

and should i just assume i have a 28 day cycle? (iv no idea really as been on pill since age 14 and only started AF's at age 13! had very few natural cycles and cannot remember them)

so would this mean AF would be due on december 17th?

and where does DPO start, on CD14? does this mean i am 9DPO or 10DPO? :?

sorry for all the questions! :oops:

thanx in advance x x x x

Hi doll. :D

Yes, first day of m/c counts as first day of af.

Unfortunately, you can't assume that you have a 28 day cycle. It's the average, but most women don't actually have a 28 day cycle, and no cycle is actually consistently the same number of days anyway because the number of days between af and ov can be different each cycle dependong on what's going on in your life (ex mine last month was extra long b/c I was having a seriously stressful month). The one thing you can pretty consistently count on is your luteal phase length (the amount of time in between ov and starting af again) which should not ever vary more than a day in length.

With that, DPO starts as soon as you ovulate, and there's no fixed date that this has to happen, I'm afraid. You'll just have to follow the signals from your body. (are you a charter? I can't remember)

Let me know if you have any other questions - my head is filled with this sort of information! :lol:

:hug: Mel

trixi no advice just want to say thanks for asking this as I was wondering myself!!

I think I oVd a couple days ago right when hubby wasnt up for it, typical!!

but I have no idea as been keepin an eye out down there but I have way more cm then normal most days now!!! (sorry for TMI!)

my cycles used to be 40 days :?

thanks melissa :D

no i'm not a charter, not yet anyway, iv been taking my temps but been a bit rubbish at it so far (theres a thread in health&beauty called "trixi's temps" or something i just update that atm if u wanna look) i thought until i got my second AF so knew my cycle length and hopefully fully understand the charts by then i would start then. iv joined fertility friend but dont wanna start putting data on coz i dont know what im doing and dont want it to look messy :lol:

does temp raise mean ur ABOUT to ovulate or u ALREADY ovulated :think: :?

As soon as your temp gets raised (and stays raised), you've already ovulated.

I counted CD1 as first day I started bleeding last month. I have a 31 day cycle usually.

I found this little site quite helpful just for an idea (and it's free)

http://babymed.com/Tools/Fertility/Calendar/Default.aspx

Just fill in roughly what you think your cycle details are and it will give you an estimate of what you're looking for - if you combine it with checking your CP and CM you should be sorted (worked for me!)

thanx babyblonde- wow only a month ago i wouldnt have known what the heck u were on about, CP, CD, DPO, etc LOL!

erm i cant check CM and CP because- well, i have CM all the time (i am a snail! :oops: :lol: ) and idk what CP is meant to feel like- anyway, i dont think i could check without getting.. um, you know... distracted... :wink: :lol: :oops:

what symptoms am i looking for anyway? (sorry, more questions! lol)

trixipaws said:
, i dont think i could check without getting.. um, you know... distracted... :wink: :lol: :oops:

what symptoms am i looking for anyway? (sorry, more questions! lol)

your a dirtty lil biatch :rotfl: gota love it :lol: :lol:

symptons of what bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back