Can anyone help me please

puppylove

Reaction score
Ok first of all we told my b.f.s parents on Sunday nite well they where over the moon the mum was so stuck for words it was funny. ok nummber two iva my first appointment now with the midwife on Tuesday at 11.45 cant wait but i was wondering can some one help me please...

Ok i had a period on the 29 Sep ovulation day 6 Oct (had sex this day)
then on the 13th Oct i had a slight bleed, then on the 20th and 21st i had another slight bleed then i done ovulations tests on 24th Oct and 25th Oct (had sex both these days)then on the 8th Nov i done 2 pregnancy tests which both where positive so can anyone help me by trying to suggest how far on i am its very confusing...

Thanks to anyone to replys
P.S. sorry if this sounds stupid. i know the midwife will be able to help me on Tuesday but id like to have an idea of it myself

Congratulations :cheer:

You should take the first day of your last period as being Day 1.

Try this: -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/pregnancy_calendar/

The slight bleeds could have been implantation bleeding, as long as you have regular periods and the bleeding on those days wasn't like your period I would take you to be 8w5d .

Cx

Charm, thank you for replying wow that would b very good news if i was just over 8 weeks already me and my boyfriend are very happy. well when i go see the m/w on Tuesday i should know more and will repost to let everyone know how im getting on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back