Came out of Thea's one year check up in tears

:hug: :hug:

I think the professionals try to put to much pressure on parents, Thea is probably going to be a petite girl and that is why she is not alot heavier. I wish the professionals were flexible on their advice and approach to things :x :x

YOUR A WONDERFUL MUM and Thea is beautiful and happy and everything a child should be, please ignore negative comments like that. And you would be worried if she wasnt eating enough and i think thea is just a dainty little girl - at least shes not overweight!

Just ignore the comments - how wrong can they be

you poor thing hunni :hug: :hug: :hug: from what iv heard from your posts you are an excellent mum and you shouldnt feel bad i know its easier said than done but i hope you dont feel too bad :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You are an absolutely fantastic Mum Mel and Thea is a ray of sunshine and so healthy looking.

Ignore them; every baby is different and so long as she is happy and healthy that is all that matters.

You carry on doing what you so best (being a wonderful Mummy) :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back