• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calendula Lotion

Sherlock

Reaction score
I'm going to sing its praises here :) Don't know if anyone else is using this lotion but my MW recommended it and so far its been brilliant and is the only thing I use on Galen other than water.

Natural product from healthfood stores and cost me £6.25 for a 200 ml bottle but it goes a long long way.

Good for bottoms, skin after a bath, cradle cap, bites and goodness knows what else. Smells good also.

I've been using it on Galen when he gets a bit of a sore bum and it works wonders. And his skin when it gets flakey does really well with this rubbed in.

Weleda Calendula lotion

Anyone else use this and if so how did you/do you find it? Always good to know others experiences with something.

we use it too, and it is fab. i also use Dr Greenfigers calendula ointment for scrapes and grazes, its the best

:rotfl: :rotfl: I was going to post about this cream as I had an allergic reaction to it! I was told it was good for stitches but it made it worse. I hadn't thought of using it on bubs but I might do as she has very dry skin...

If I still don't get on with it one of you guys can have it!

xxxx

Sounds good but the price makes me :shock: you say it goes a long way it would have to for that price.
Id love to try it as like you i dont use any lotions or postions apart from water to clean Collier and bath him and sudocream on his bottom on the few occations it has been red
i like the sound of this friendlier alternitive to sudocream :D though not friendly on the pocket :lol:

Thanks for he tip.. was going to post that Cooper got really dry/flaky skin will pop to H&B and get some :D

Fluffy Bunny said:
I use the calendula nappy cream and love it :D

Me too, I use the Weleda calendula nappy cream occassionally and its fab.

I bought Nelsons Calendula cream for DD's bad saliva rash (constantly sucking her fingers as a comforter) and its great too.

G&B - I wouldn't worry too much about the price - I'm on a budget too, but you hardly need any of this product and not often - I think one or two bottles or tubes (depending whether using nappy cream or lotion) could last for years.

Valentine Xxx

Im getting collier some of this cream hes got horrible painful red bottom and hes crying in pain with it :cry: hate seening him in pain :(

James Mum is popping to the shops to buy it for me as the sudocream has been usless STUFF THE PRICE my Sons happiness come first!!!!!!!!!!

Damn she couldnt find any where that did it :( holland and barrets didnt have it she got me Bepanthen reccomended at Boots

bepanthen is good too, i use this on jack
and his red bum is usually gone the next day :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back