Cake Emergency lol need help! Wilma??? xx

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
My cake woman let me down last minute :wall2: Odhráns party is on Saturday, the alternative off eBay can't come that quick.. Can you help me try to recreate it myself?? I'm going to cover a plain cake with ready rolled white icing.. I need help with the stars etc?? Ordering a Mickey figure to stand on it.. HELP! xxxx

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Handmade-edib...corating_MJ&hash=item3a6283f285#ht_500wt_1156

I was thinking red food dye mixed with white icing? Star cookie cutter?? x

I think you can buy all the stuff pre made from a cake shop don't know if you have one where you arexx

I got some red and black edible stars last night off eBay, it's a bit too late for me to be experimenting :lol: Although still need ideas for a few bigger stars and which icing to get xx

I think ready to roll icing can be mixed with food colouring x

Ahh bummer !! Nice of her to give you loads of notice erghhh Wilma Help!!! Lool

Just please dont roll the icing too thick like my ex's Aunt did, it was like diabetes on a plate :lol:

:rofl: I need to buy a rolling pin! I have NO clue ffs x

:rofl: Im sure itll be ok !! I cant believe you dont own a rolling pin though :shock: Msg wilma on Fb xx

Good thinking! I'm afraid if I have one I might beat OH with it :lolly: I should be fine... Should...:oooo:

:rofl: it will be ok !! I love the one on eBay that says Leo though :cloud9: I'll let you in on a secret Leo is called Leo so I know my OH will be able to spell it he asks me how you spell... Home lol

The original idea was for a Mickey Mouse face, but that's gone so it was that, and that won't dry on time, so now it's down to me :oooo:

:rofl: Home?!

Yes home lol !! Hope Wilma can help you hun !! I know you cam dye the rollout stuff though xx

Wilmas being a star on fb chat, listing everything I need to get and what I need to do :love: Just hope I can make it look good! xx

Im sure it will be fine hun !! Maybe try a few practice attempts at colouribg the icing to get it correct though :)

I'm so glad I msged her, I was gonna buy ready rolled icing and just flop it over a dry cake........ :doh:

:cheer: Wilma could you send me a good cupcake frosting recipe please? I'm making cupcakes for Jacob's birthday, I'm good at making cakes....I just can never get the frosting right :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back