C Section lump?

-Betty-

Reaction score
Hi Been feeling really ill over the last week. Upset stomach, hot and cold sweats,very dizzy and a sore throat. Had these symtoms for a week they are getting no better no matter what i do... After my c section i had a pain just above my bikini line on the right hand side its been getting worse and now i can feel a lump coming. Do you think it is all related? and has anyone else had this. Santino started smiling at me yesterday and i feel so rough its spoiling it :(

very sorry dawn ur felling unwell.

i had a c section. in it got infected. my i ask a few questions about the lump n the scar.

1. does it weep alot
2. its it smellin abit
3. do you think the stiches are coming away?
4. do u breast feed

i had the same thing happen to me mine started to smell n then i got a lump that ended up coming away from each other so i was on something from the docs.

hope to hear from u soon

Hi to be honest its above my scar and its healed. The lump is inside my body. can you become infected inside?

Hi hun, ive had a section 6 weeks ago and i have a lump above my scar, i think its just where the skin has been stitched bck together and its healed wrong..
if your at all worried see your gp :hug:

I have a small lump just above my scar too, I don't think its anything serious :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back