Bye Everyone!

Foxxi

Reaction score
Sticky Vicky has gone on the sick for a week.... so I only have to fly out to Benidorm in the morning for the week to cover her act!!! :wink:

What I can do with a lightbulb and a dozen ping pong balls would bring tears to your eyes! :oops: (well I say ping pong balls....probably basket balls since I had Fynn)

:wave:

Take it ya never been to benidorm :?

http://www.needahandspanishproperties.c ... idorm.html

Shes in her mid 60's and goes around the pubs in Benidorm doing her 'act'... she sticks ping pong balls up her lady garden and pongs them out at high speed at members of the audience... she also pulls flags, and razor blades out.. oh and she can light a lightbulb up when puts it up there :puke: and open a bottle of lager! :oops:

Shes been doing this for about 40 odd years in Benidorm! :D

oh so is it a joke ??

your not really going there to do that are you?? :lol:

Riley's Mommy said:
oh so is it a joke ??

:rotfl: Yes Im going to Benidorm tomorrow..but not to pull things out of my fagde! :rotfl:

i love benidorm have been 6 times but have never felt the need to see sticky vicky :rotfl:

Foxxi said:
Riley's Mommy said:
oh so is it a joke ??

:rotfl: Yes Im going to Benidorm tomorrow..but not to pull things out of my fagde! :rotfl:

Oh bugger Foxxi, there was me thinking that you would be my claim to fame! :wall:

Have a great time :D

Thanx girls....

I could pull stuff out from there if you like ...and post pics for you all... but believe me it wouldnt be a pretty sight! :puke:

i knew what you was on about straight away foxxi lol i have been to benidorm several times. :D have fun hun

xxxxx

kimmumof2 said:
i knew what you was on about straight away foxxi lol i have been to benidorm several times. :D have fun hun

xxxxx

:wink:

Thanx :D

oh my gd i thought you were for real then :| lol

Have fun haha

OMG I saw about 2 minutes of her act when I was there and twigged what it was! I'm still traumatised by it! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back