• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump starting to get in the way..

Kat@girlracer

Reaction score
Mine has grown that much over this week that its really starting to get in the way - simple jobs like getting off your knees is loads more difficult!!!
Putting my knickers & socks on in the morning is fast becoming a crystal maze moment because its getting so god damn difficult! Can you imagine what its gonna be like when we're HUGE?!! Gonna stop wearing knickers & socks for one :rotfl:

Gonna stop wearing knickers & socks for one

:rotfl: :rotfl:

i felt big till i saw all these nearly full term mommy's at the hosp then i felt like i'd got nothing at all.

its horrible when ur huge and knock things off the worktop with ur bump LOL!! Was only a week or so ago u were aching for a bump kat! Comes quick dont it!! They grow so fast!

Its came from nowhere!!! I had ligament pain on monday/tuesday so I knew i'd get bigger this week but didn't think i'd explode! :shock:

Don't get me wrong its great that she's getting bigger and I can feel really strong kicks now which is awesome - its just all happened in the space of a week!

And I thought it was all down to the trifle's lol

Haha! It does look very nice tho hun! a lovely preggie belly! :D Strong kicks ROCK!! lol

cant wait till that happens to me still in a size 8 :shock:

well im 27 weeks and still not showing due to being bigger size and i absoluty hate it, it really gets me down as i see all these pregnant women with lovely bumps and i still dont have one. :( :( :( :(

I was a size 8-10 until about 20 weeks then WHOOSH I suddenly exploded. :lol:
I have a picture taken from 4 weeks ago at nearly 21 weeks and my tummy is flat and I was in a size 10 you'd never have guessed I was preggers.
Now I know where all that extra weight the scales said I put have gone to.
People are now telling me I my bump looks huge compaired to only a few weeks ago and the girl in work came back from her 2 week holdiay and nearly fell off her chair in shock when she saw me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back