bump pic of me

Anna23

Reaction score
Well i decided to take another bump pic, i keep getting told i look full turm and someone asked me the other day if i was carrying triplets!!!!
what do you think? do i look full turm?
ABCD0015-1.jpg

That is a great bump youve got hun
but no way do you look full term :shock:
xx

What a lovely bump, thats a lovely neat size :D You've got loads of growing space there though, its gonna get bigger! :D :hug:

Hi Anna :wave:

No way do you look full term! x

i dont think you look full term anna!

some ppl should really think before they spk. I hate comments like this... am a nark tho haha

lovely anna...xxx

Nah hun ya dont look full term. Its a lovely looking bump. I think people just dont know what to say so either tell you how big you are or how small!! :lol:

You deffo dnt look full term hun, u have a lovely bump.

Someone said to me yesterday "you wont be pregnant much longer, if u dont go into labour your going to expload and we'll have to catch her"

I was like well thats just charming haha!!

Lucky I dont mind a bit of banter. xxx

you look lovely anna well in proportion and about right for your dates, not big at all hun :hug: :hug:

ive been asked how many im having too, so flippin annoying :wall: :wall:

well i don't feel so paronoid now :lol: :lol: :D at this test this morning there was 3 ladies all a week or 2 behind me and guess what? they were all bigger than me :D so now i think i have a lovely bump and it's not too big at all :D :lol: :lol:

Your bump is lovely Anna! Mine is about the same size allready... And someone asked me last week if I shouldn't be bigger by now. :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back