Bump Dropped.. Has it or Hasn't It...?

KellyHook

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Everyone seem to comment on how low my bump is and that it has dropped, and i cant tell, so i thought id ask the bump experts..

Last Bump Pic :
2qmhypy.jpg

Today at 32 + 4:
ejfqpz.jpg

What do you think?

xx

It does look slightly different to me :) LO's on the move xx

I think ive shrunk! lol, is that possible..lol x

My bump looks bigger/smaller depending on how she's laying... Could be that he's just not pressing forwards so much atm? xx

you seem to be carrying low in both pics but it looks more like baby is just sitting in a different position in both pics if that makes sense?

you know when it will head rubs right down for couple weeks i think its slightly annoying and then u will want them to move always felt like i needed a wee when he dropped xx

you know when it will head rubs right down for couple weeks i think its slightly annoying and then u will want them to move always felt like i needed a wee when he dropped xx

I have sooo been feeling like that past few days! Heavy feeling low down in my abdomen and foof and constantly need a pee even if I have been! It will be interesting to see if he has engaged anymore at next appoint! I think my bumps got lower too x

You have the best bump I have ever seen (jealous or what?) Mine changes shape all the time. I know its still got to go further up uterus so still to go up before it goes down.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back