• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bumbos. Think thats what their called!

flowergirl said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: Kate82! (or rather Lauren!) :rotfl: :rotfl:

Everytime she was in her Bumbo, she'd try and eat it!
She must get it from DH as I am normal!
:lol:

Hannah loves her bumbo. She has the little tray that goes with it so se can play with her toys while she is sitting in it. We call it her 'office' and she looks so cute while sitting at her 'desk' :lol:

I got one for Theo and although i think that they are good, we hardly ever use ours. its just been sitting in the corner of the room. When theo is in it he just gets frustrated after a few minutes and he also hates that he cant reach his toys and play with them.. he ends up having a paddy!!
he is a biggist baby and even from 4months his legs have always looks cramed in the bumbo.

Adam likes sitting in his Bumbo. He has his toys on the little tray at the front and really enjoys himself. We bought ours from Mothercare. Well worth it :D

Myfriend's just lent us her old Bumbo and Henry likes it for short spells of time. Am finding it handy when I'm in the kitchen and he can sit and watch me (he fell asleep in it earlier lol) but wouldn't want to leave him unattended in it,.. he's already worked out that if he arches his back he can ping his legs out lol :)

Lottie hated hers and worked out the arching her back and pinging her legs out in about two weeks grrr!

Just becareful with these bumbos. Cooper had one and one day he just 'pinged out of it' one min he was in it and the other he was lying on the floor. Always have them on the floor as i'm sure someones baby fell off a side once :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back