• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bug or just pregnancy sick

sarah0202

Reaction score
Sorry just having a moan i have been really sick and feeling yucky since friday altho my morning sicknesss never went away i was just being sick when i first got up and mostly fine the rest of the day, but since friday i am being sick 4-5 times a day has got slightly better the last couple of days but still not feeling right, but i can't tell if i have caught a bug or its pregnancy sickness? anyway just wanted to have a little moan about it xxx

Could well be a but, Iv been very sick my whole pg but couple of weeks ago it got way worse n for about 5 days I chucked up about 5 to 10 times a day and felt a million times worse than normal then it settled back to the normal vomiting few times n jsut feelling nauseous

Heard there was a bit of a vomiting bug goin so figured thats wha ti got n afraid to say it sounds a bit similar, Have you spoken to ur doc r MW they prob know if there anything going around in ur area, Not that they can do anything for you but wait it out n hope you get better soon, hope your over the worst of it

no i didn't see much point going to the drs i've been sick the whole time as well and spent loads of time at the drs at the start nothing helped so just had to try to manage it and watch what i ate, i just feel so drained at the moment have got no energy at all fingers crossed i'm over the worse but think i might call in sick tomorrow can't face going to work 2morro (i work in a nursery) and i really haven't got the energy, hope you are feeling ok now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back