bubbles

mum&2girls

Reaction score
i was laid on the sofa tonight and i felt like a bubbly sensation could that of bean my bubba ??? iam 17 weeks and 2 days as my first baby wouldnt really know what it feels like or is it to early to feel bubba yet

I felt mine kind of around the same time it was more like fluttering to me but it probs was ur baby :)

does sound like first feelings of movements... how exciting..

its an amazing feeling :hug:

Sounds like baby moving around to me hun thats how mine started out, you'll get the popping next, which I've just had this the last week and a bit, I imagine its JJ moving around and catching me with an elbow or a foot - bless!!

Yay - you felt the baby!! :cheer:

Awww, thats great, first movements, bet you settle down now,it's much better when you can feel baba even if only once a day at the start.

:dance:

Oooh, i'm getting sooo jealous! cannot wait until i start feeling them move.....hopefully not long now

twinmummy2be said:
Oooh, i'm getting sooo jealous! cannot wait until i start feeling them move.....hopefully not long now

:D by the end of it you will feel so much!

Towards late pg I could see my tummy change in shape aas they both moved at the same time.. I used to call them swampies as my tummy resembled a boggling swamp! :rotfl:

i loved it when my other babies started kicking, this one started kicking a few weeks ago

i still get the bubbly movememts now as well as the bigger kicks, great feeling :dance:

Felt baby move properly for the first time today - and its definatly bubbles!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back