• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

britney

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i was just wondering, wen did Britney have her bubs? and is she PG again
i am so out of it lol

She had her first baby in September last year...and for the moment her pregnancy is unconfirmed...but she sure looks it in the pictures I've seen! - She denied her first pregnancy for a long time though didn't she?

last i heard her n her fella had split up??? they together now then? :think:

I think she is preg again..she defo has a bump on her unless she has been eating too many pies. Dont know why she doesnt just announce it though because the press suspect she is 4 months or so gone.

I feel a bit sorry for her. Apart from the baby on lap whilst driving (which was dumb) I think she gets a bit of a raw deal about her image etc. I actually like the fact that she hasn't bounced back into shape, much more realistic then posh. The thing in the paper today about her little boy is a bit harsh also. If she was such a bad mum she wouldn't have seeked medical attention.

What was in the paper today Beanie? I missed that one...

Her little boy fell out of his highchair when he was in the care of his nanny. Not clear whether Britney was present but she called a Dr who gave him the all clear. When he didn't improve she got concerned and took him to the hospital where social services were called (believe that it is routine??) and all is ok.

Is that routine???
What the point in A&E if every incident gets reported to social services? Isn't it proven that she cared by taking him back with concerns?

Accidents happen especially with little ones everyone knows that. Grr i feel sorry for celebs all there business gets put in the papers, how many kids from normal families have had accidents like that? Probably more than we can count- we never hear of those do we?

I read that it was routine but then again weren't social services involved over the driving incident. When I broke my collar bone at the age of 2 my mum didn't realise and tried to put a coat on me (pulling up my arms), and then grabbed my hand to get me on the bus (on the broken side). When she realised something was not right I was taken to hospital and social services were called then for some reason. My mum was really upset. I remember that I had a sling and when we were in the airport one day I was searched for drugs ( :shock: ) and they hurt my arm again. I blame my mum for dressing me in a sheepskin donkey jacket with flowers on, she was a bit of a flower power child. Ssorry for waffling again

As it was in America, social services equivalent get called to see to the parents for any case where a child goes into hospital, it is routine where she lives. Britney and her husband are reported to have not been present when the Nasnny was looking after her son. I think she gets a bit of a raw deal aswell. At the end of the day, she took her son to the best place but the press do jump to conclusions.

Are you a Britney fan Rach? LOL xxx
Yeah, I'm a closet Brittney fan Emma! :wink:

- Only joking - I looked on her "Unofficial" Website. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon