• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breastfeeding tops ..

Nicola

Reaction score
I got two lovely b/feeding tops from H&M Mama range.....weren't that expensive either. I got another from Blooming Marvellous and two from Mamas & Papas but those were more pricey.

Just go for normal size... :) Add 2 sizes to what you were before pregnancy...

Lidl here were doing bfing/preggo tops here last week....not much help I know... :roll:

But your best bet is to go buy some strappy tops and just layer things rather than spending over the odds on bfing tops... :)

Hey midna,

I have breastfeeding tops from H&M and don't like them (they are nice tops, just not to breastfeed in - you have to get out and flash the whole ginormous boob). I would save your cash and just buy some cheap vest tops and cheap normal tops and layer - that way your belly is always covered.

Valentine Xxx

H&M all the way!

I bought 2 breastfeeding vests with built in support. One in white and one in black. I then just wear them underneath all my normal tops. I then just pull my normal top up or down and unclip the vest and hey presto!! Tummy stays covered!!

Best investments I made for breastfeeding. They were £9.99 each.

Don't really have any other proper breastfeeding tops that I use very much.

K.xx

Agree with valentine, if you get some camisoles from primark or somewhere, and wear them under your top, there are really light and unobtrusive, but mean you could breastfed triplets and still remain discreet :lol:

KJ said:
H&M all the way!

Best investments I made for breastfeeding. They were £9.99 each

You must know a special trick! I think they are great for covering up your tummy but I can't work out how to feed DD without uncovering my whole big boob! Which is massive!

Valentine Xxx

I bought vest tops in h&m too but not nursing ones, they just have extra stretchy straps so the pull down over one boob easily. I just wear one of these under any other top and pull the top layer up and vest down. and the bonus is they were only about £4 each and do loaaaads of colours. :lol:

I just wear a strappy top underneath whatever top im wearing and it works just as good as the nursing tops but alot cheaper :)

i bought 3 bf vests off the internet somewhere...they unclip above the boob and have a built in support with holes in for your boobs to pop out :lol: they actually look like fetish-wear unclipped which OH loves :twisted: ..but seriously they are sooooo convenient i dont wear anything else at the moment

But they are close fitting so if you want to cover your belly they'd be no good..unless you wear a poncho over the top lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back