Breastfeeding/Nursing bras

Reaction score
Was hoping for a bit of advice.

Everyone says that in your hospital bag, you should pack breast feeding bras.... and everyone also says that your boobs get much bigger after the birth. So, my question is - how can I pack a breastfeeding bra, when I don't know what size i'll be until after the birth and therefore can't buy any?! What did you all do?

I always go 2 m&s for my bras and 2 get measured. They advise gettin measured at 38 weeks for nursing bras I think they see wot size u r then add a couple of cup sizes 2 it Im nae sure tho I am goin 2 get mine nxt week!!

I got measured at 38 weeks and was an E so i bought 2 F cups to take in with me. As Dylan was in intensive/special care and I had to pump my boobs were enormous - so much so that my bras hardly covered my nipples. It did calm down once I got him up to feed from me, and the F cups were fine. I always wore M & S ones too as they were really comfy and held them up!

Oh I was just wondering about this too. Marks and Spencer have a sale on right now. Their nursing bras were only £3. I didn't look at what sizes were left though, a bit early for me :)

I think the sale is on until the 17th.

I always go to a little shop in town for my bras where the ladies know your bra size from looking at you! They said to go in to be fitted in the last 3/4 weeks of pregnancy and they basically just gave me a cup size bigger than I was at the time.

I bought breastfeeding tops for when i left hospital. They are just like strap tops with support inside and clip down for discreet feeding.

i bought some during late pregnancy, 2 sizes bigger than usual size and they dont really fit now !!
I'd get a couple fitted at 38 weeks then again a few weeks after birth if i were you

i bought a very, very soft, silky nursing bra from figleaves. it was stretchy material which was good because my boobs did grow a few cup sizes when my milk came in. but remember ur milk doesnt come in until the 4th or 5th day, so ur boobs wont balloon until then. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back