Breakfast cereal?

charliebear

Reaction score
AJ loves to be independant but is sick of cheerio's and cant feed himself with a spoon so wheatabix is out. He doesnt like porridge etc.

What cereals are you little ones eating??

have you tried porridge with fruit in hun? katie has porridge in the mornings, so i'm a bit shit to be suggestin things lol. mum tried her with rice crispies the other day and she was having none of it lol! things like cornflakes are good too!

He wont touch the stuff...I have a wierd one! He wont eat anything hot/warm either.

you could try just fruit and toast? cos its full of goodness and the toast will fill him up a bit?

Wheetabix minis, I put just a little bit if milk over so they dont got to mush and can still be picked up as finger foods. They do the fruit ones, chocolate chip, honey, both my girls love them x

Wheetabix minis, I put just a little bit if milk over so they dont got to mush and can still be picked up as finger foods. They do the fruit ones, chocolate chip, honey, both my girls love them x

:thanks: Never thought of those.

He's just lazy when it comes to finger food. He loves to be independent but gets sick of feeding himself. He eats toast but will eat about 1/4 of a slice if that and give up.

Raisins he will eat all day everyday! He was eating them during his 1st haircut!

dont you find raisins get everywhere?! katie first had them at my mums, i found them all round my hosue that night and mum was finding them for days :rofl:

AJ's too gready with raisins...yeour lucky if he offers you one! They dont find their way to the floor here :)

katie's more than generous unfortunately, especially when it comes to the bloody dog!! he even knows her meal times now and is under her highchair before she's even in it1

Weetabix mini's, must try those :thumbup: Thanks Chloesmummy :hug:

Hebe was sharing a biscuit with Merv this afternoon......a bite for her then one for him.....:puke:

Yes, Doggy loves mealtimes. If its fingerfoods Doggy eats more than AJ!

eew heebs!! my life's a constant battle with katie and the bloody dog atm! she throws toys at him across the room, drops her drink in his bed for him, even her cutlery goes in there!! the two of them keep shuffling towards each other wanting to play, but neither of them realises the other doesnt play the same way. poor thing got terribly frustrated earlier cos the dog wouldnt wave back!!

Aww, bless her, its cute.
Our dog practically sits on AJ, follows him everywhere?
Trying to explain to a 1 yr old why he cant play the same with families dogs is a nightmare!

aaw bless him! our dogs old and grumpy so we dont really trust him. i'm sure he wouldnt do anythin, but it still makes me nervous, especially when she grabs his tail so ahrd he cant move away!! he does go and sit by her bed whenshe's crying tho :cloud9:

aaw bless him! our dogs old and grumpy so we dont really trust him. i'm sure he wouldnt do anythin, but it still makes me nervous, especially when she grabs his tail so ahrd he cant move away!! he does go and sit by her bed whenshe's crying tho :cloud9:

Aww.
Ours is a staffy, but is good with LO's.
I still follow every precaution and nervous too, but AJ still manages to pull his tail, ears, smack him on the head with a plastic drum stick! :oops:

katie's daddy grew up with rotties, he used to sleep with them and ride them like horses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back