Braydons room

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
at the mo Braydons room is done in whinnie the pooh which i totally love but im starting to think that maybe as he will be one soon be done in summit a bit boy like lol
so i need ur help wot do u think i should do ???

I always liked the idea of a space scene with rockets, planets etc for a boy but I'm a bit funny like that!

i think its important to keep it as neutral as possible. Just paint the wall a colour and have a simple border round.
At this age they care not what the bedroom is so when the time comes when they request a certain theme its easy to do by just scraping the border off.

I'd leave it as it is at the moment and wait until he starts really liking something, like cars or thomas i think Alice's suggestion of planets is cool, you can adapt that as he get older

Id leave it how it is until hes older and can decide for himself what he wants :D

I can't stand winnie the pooh so I voted other... I like the rockets and spaceships idea which is probably the theme I will follow for Damien when he starts thinking of things himself.

i love cottage style roms. Harleys is blue Gingham with white furniture, Diors is the same but pink :)

im taking some pics of my new house in a bit have a look there will be pics of their rooms x

will do thanks dionne im mum and dad have asked me not to paint his room as our house is new so i agree i was gonna decorate it with things like thomas curtains etc

Sami said:
I can't stand winnie the pooh so I voted other....

Sorry just realised how rude that sounded Sarah... I didn't mean it like you have bad taste, I just meant I wouldn't have it. Sorry hun :oops:

Alicebabe said:
I always liked the idea of a space scene with rockets, planets etc for a boy but I'm a bit funny like that!

i like that idea too..with the glow in the dark stars ... :shock: i have those on my ceeling! :shock:

I think an animal theme is nice (that's what I'm doing) I have those reusable stickers and you can point to all the animals and say what they are and do the animal noises so helps learning too :D

Hi

Sarah you know i love love love whinnie but ide wait till he knows what helikes a bit more, good luck hunnie.
Katrinaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back