Boys names!

Selina13

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Not sure if this will work but I wanted a poll for the following names:

Benjamin (Ben)
Samuel (Sam)
Jude (just Jude lol)

My 2.5 year old is called Theo so just wondering what will go nicely for his little brother!

I am absolutely stuck on boys names!
I love Jude, and I think it goes well with Theo :)

I suggested Samuel to my OH but he didn't like it, and doesn't want Jude because the middle name will be James and he'll be a JJ!

But Jude is lovely :)

I really like Jude - I wanted it for my lo but my oh wouldn't go for it! x

Well my hubby is reluctant for Jude as Jude cant be shortened version ofJudas (who betrayed Jesus)! I wouldnt mind but we aren't religious. Also, he thinks everyone will link it to the Beatles song! X

Well my hubby is reluctant for Jude as Jude cant be shortened version ofJudas (who betrayed Jesus)! I wouldnt mind but we aren't religious. Also, he thinks everyone will link it to the Beatles song! X

It was the Beatles song that put my oh off as well! x

Jude is cute, but my favourite there is Benjamin X

Samuel but I'm biased as that would be our boys name :)
I think Theo and Samuel do go well together :) x

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Thanks ladies, I think Im starting to go off Jude just due to some of the down sides (links to bible being a trator, The Beatles and generally being a shortened name that people may ask him what his real name may be).
I love Sam and Ben, they were on our list last time but I did want something a little bit unusual and thats why we picked Theo. X

I really like one syllable names so they are all lovely, but my favourite would be Ben :)

I am loving the name Jax for a boy myself.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back