• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BOYS 6-9 Month bundle on Ebay. Will accept offers

beth3735

Reaction score
sorry had to make another thread my old thread is playing up and wont let me add to it :(

to see all the boys 6-9 months clothes please follow the link to my Ebay. I have sold on here before :)

This is for a bundle all 6-9 month clothes 46 items for £30 buy it now plus p+p, great bargain

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0291254367

are any of these 9-12 ?

Picture2156.jpg

url]

What sizes are these and how much do you want for them?

Picture2190.jpg

Picture2162.jpg

Picture2109.jpg

Picture2152.jpg

Picture2164.jpg

Picture2140.jpg

Picture2106.jpg

If these are 6-9 months how much do you want for them all??
Picture2168.jpg

Picture2144.jpg

Picture2119.jpg

Picture2114.jpg

Picture2116.jpg

right ok am going to do you 1 by 1 lol I am not feeling well at all so bear with me lol

Gem the top is 6-9 months and the Jeans are NEXT Signature size 12-18 but def more like a 9-12.

I have also listed loads more pics :)

Rachel Everything apart from the Blue Zip up cardigan is 6-9 months the Blue zip up cardigan is 3-6 months. I would be after £16 for the lot :)

Little Pip the lined jeans are sold sorry. The jeans with green belt are 9-12 months, the rest is 6-9 months
For everything without the sold jeans and 9-12 jeans I would be after £10 delivered due to weight of postage

I have added loads more pictures have finally finished. I have also gone thtough the whole lot and marked a size or where from on the album so easier for you to nose at :)

can i have these please

Picture2239.jpg

Picture2230.jpg

Picture2153.jpg

Picture2157.jpg

Picture2137.jpg

Can you tell i like dungarees :rotfl: no it's because i find they are better with cloth nappies as jeans dig in.

:rotfl: I do love dungarees on little boys!

I am not sure of weight for the lot as its all denim. I think it would be around the £5 mark. I would be after £15 plus postage for them? Is that ok?

How much would the postage be for all the stuff I've listed above?

beth3735 said:
Little Pip the lined jeans are sold sorry. The jeans with green belt are 9-12 months, the rest is 6-9 months
For everything without the sold jeans and 9-12 jeans I would be after £10 delivered due to weight of postage

Can i have the jeans that are 9-12 months also please? Say £14 altogether if thats ok? just let me know if its not and let me know ure paypal

hi i already posted on the other thread but can i have the m and s snowsuit in newborn and also the tu 9-12 months shortie rompers (one is blue striped and the ohter blue with a dog? on it)

thanks

ps how do i pay you?

So sorry girls I never got back in touch. Was very very ill last week :( luckily lost half a stone in process lol.
The Next bundle has sold sorry to all who were interested xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back