Boy or Girl? BBC News

Btw, this bit is total rubbish!! :evil:

"If a mother has plentiful resources then it can make sense to invest in producing a son because he is likely to produce more grandchildren than would a daughter.

"However, in leaner times having a daughter is a safer bet."

:roll:

This made me laugh:
They were also more likely to have eaten breakfast cereals.

Wonder if Kelloggs sponsered the research... :)

i read the papers today and it says in them if u eat alot of salty food and breakfast cearall every morning, you have a slighly more chance of having a boy. im gonna start eating a lot of ceral and see what happens lol

Men carry both the x and the y, its down to the cervical, uteral and male sperm ph that plays a part in determining sex.

Male sperm servive better in a higher ph (above 7 ) and the female sperm prefer a more acidic enviroment.

If the man has a lower ph or they have hot baths and wear tight briefs, they are more likely to produce girls.

Then if the women has very acidic cm you are more likely to have a girl.

If you want to try for a girl then bd upto 3 days before and not again until you have clearly ov'd

If the man has a high ph, which alot of men do ( between a 7-9 ) and doesn't have a bath ( males sperm are weak and die :lol: ) he has the chance of having either sex, it is then down to the women.

A womens ph needs to be over a 7 to have a higher chance of conceiving a boy, and they need to bd day before ov, day ov and day after.

You need to chart if you are trying to gender sway :)

Think it's all a load of bolloxs TBH. It's the spem that determines the sex of the baby not what the woman has eaten :lol:

I love these things people come up with :lol:
I always thought it was the sperm that determined the sex, not food??

I'm sure diet only plays a small part in determining gender but it's true that although men play the main role in determing gender women do have an influence on it as well. Because ultimately, it's the environment in the womb that determine which of the little swimmers survive.

So it isn't all down to the blokes.

The odds were stacked against me having a boy first time because we bd'd right up to ovulation and I always have cereal for brekkie and a banana every day! That means I'll always have boys if you believe what your read :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back