bored

cassi said:
bored bored bored bored sooooo bored :wall:

Awww, when I was in your position I'd spend hours looking at baby name websites :lol:

I could use an extra pair of hands! Have 4 loads of washing, at least 2 sinkfuls of dishes to do, dinner to make, lounge needs a hoover, beds need changing and naughty little reprobate DD got hold of cider last night and threw up all over the bedroom floor which has been cleaned but will need doing again, Bloody teenagers!!!! :evil:

She is SO grounded!!!

I hate Sundays too, Cassi!

How about

1) Bake a cake or some cookies for Alan's birthday
2) Fiddle with your Celebdaq portfolio
3) Sell the kittens on Ebay (only joking with this one :rotfl:)
4) Phone a friend you haven't spoke to for ages

spend money.
Im going to have a go at making my bf cushion today.

cant do the cake thing cause he is lactose intolerant :(

phoned my mom

have cleaned already cause got woken up by music at half 8 :(

i know! i will go and make alans card :D

erm well i havnt been able to drag myself off the forum yet lol :oops: i will now lol!!!

cas xx

I am also bored!
G's gone to a christening, i've got a sore throat!
I should really be doing the washing etc, but we've only got £1 in the electric meter (hate that thing - so not used to it so we never check it!!!)
So as soon as i put the washer and dryer on i'll have no electric!! :wall:

Am going to see Ronan at Tatton Park tonight, so thats really gonna help my sore throat!!

Am having a "meh" day!!!!

xox

ok ok im going to make the card now lol

ttyl

cas xxxxx

didnt know Ronan was at tatton park tonight Hayley bet that will be good. How come you havent gone to the christening?
We had a gas meter when we moved in the house there a nightmare arent they! can get it chaged to a normal one though thats what we did.

Cassi how you getting on with the card or are you still on the forum?

Only british gas will change it for us so we're changing to them now!
luckily G does the meter reading so he put 20p in it just so it stopped beeping!! Was driving me crazy!

I really didn't feel up to going to the christening, if they were my friends i'd have made myself go, but they found out they were pregnant the day we miscarried last year, so i'd have just ended up bawling or something!!!
So thought it best i didn't go!!

I didn't know Ronan was at Tatton park either, but apparantly my mum did (i have noooo idea how!) and she got me tickets for my birthday! So me and my best mate allison (who also loves him) are going and we're getting a champagne hamper and chairs and gonna sit and listen to that sexy irish voice!!! lol!!

Hope the card's going ok Cassi??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back