• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bored beyond belief

SeonaidMac

Reaction score
I am soooo bored.... tomorrow is my last day in this job and I have had nothing to do since monday...

I've finished all my cases i've been trying to find things to do and i'm running out of them... my manager is never around to ask for things to do so i'm left to my own devices...

Being paid to do nothing might sound good but it is insanely boring especially when it's so gloriously warm out there just now.. roll on 4.30pm so i can go home... but these last 45 mins have dragged in so these next probably will too..

Sorry rant over... lol

How was your last day today? Hope it went in quickly for you

Hi hun... it dragged in... they wouldn't even let me away early when there was zero for me to do... i sat for 2hrs 45mins doing sweet FA.... surfing the net where i could lol... but all over now and enjoying this glorious weather with my DH xxxx

You think they would have let you go early :wall2: The weather is great, isn't it!!! Hope it lasts for a while

You think they would have let you go early :wall2: The weather is great, isn't it!!! Hope it lasts for a while

You would've thought but that lot got their money's worth out of me that's for sure... grr...

It is amazing... just been for an ice cream on the beach with the hubby... i love where i live :) xxx

Enjoy the weather hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back