boiling water

empa

Reaction score
hiya
just wondered how long you use cool boiled water for when making milk and juice?

I stopped when Sseren reached 9 months

i did it till mine were 12 months.
i might ask the HV though & see what she says.

i stopped at 12 months too foxy. It became almost habit to use water from the kettle :?

yeah i thought about 12 months too. wasn't sure though it will be weird using water straight from the tap.

empa said:
yeah i thought about 12 months too. wasn't sure though it will be weird using water straight from the tap.

yer i will find that weird too cos i dont even drink tap water! (god i sound like nicky from big bro haha)

xxxxx

ill do it untill Alfies is year old, and stop sterilising at 9 months

with sophie i stopped at 1 yr and i will with alastair aswell, same with sterilising aswell

Sorry to hijack but I have only just started giving Ellie water so I am not sure. Would it be OK to boil a load of water put it in the bottle and keep it in the fridge, using it as necessary? It's just it takes so long for the water to cool after boiling it. I am not sure how fresh the cooled boiled water needs to be (ie how long after boiling do you need to use it before it has to be reboiled). Thanks.

Its not the water hun its the teets thats why they say about them, TBH and some might think im naughty i give him the same juice/water bottle each day but change it in the morning wash sterilise etc

I am giving Ellie cooled boiled water as a drink with her solid meal out of beaker. I thought I wasn't allowed to give her straight tap water?

I would just boil the kettle and I waited til it had cooled completely before giving it to Seren.

Oh well. I am pouring of her water first thing on the morning so that it is cool by lunch time. However if I forget then I am stuffed.

i do use cooled boiled water but use the same one all day, im same as you do it in the morning so its cool by luchtime thats generally when he gets a bit thirsty and he goes to bed at 5 so if i redid another batch it would take all day to cool :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back