Boardgames

Flossy82

Reaction score
Right ok im probab;y being totally random here and were all probably far to old to be playing them :wink: but, who has a favorite and which one is it?! Well me and the oh were sad enough to buy an old classic "Monopoly" :lol: mindue its the uptodate electronic one and its great (actually whipped his a**e at it and boy didnt he sulk) :rotfl:

I love Scrabble!!!!! ( :oops: )

DF bought be the PC game so I installed that on his laptop and that keeps me busy when my internet conneciton goes down (which is quite regularly atm :wall: )

I always lose at Monopoly - although we do own it - but it leads to arguements so its stays in its box :lol:

Articulate is good if theres a group of people too......sorry just realised you only asked for favourite & I have waffled on.......shut up Emma :lol:

nah its ok uhn what ever our your favourites i dont mind really :wink: mindue im going to have to admit i went out and bought atmosphere yesterday i got glancing looks from the o/h :lol: i loved that game when i was younger surely there no harm or is there? :wink:

Oooh - I haven't heard of Atmosphere?

I used to love Hungry Hippo's - that was hilarious fun when I was younger!!!

i love monopoly i play it online ALL the time lol maybe us forum members shuld have a game
IM ALWAYS THE IRON!
LOL

Me and Ian cant play boardgames, cause last time he packed his bags to leave me (true story) hes a tad competitive and ibeat him, so now we just play strip poker, that way neither of us lose ... well i do if i have to see him in his birthday suit :puke: :puke: :puke: just kiddin :wink:

Becks_again said:
i love monopoly i play it online ALL the time lol maybe us forum members shuld have a game
IM ALWAYS THE IRON!
LOL

whats the link for it?

I LOVE board games! I'm crap so invariably lose, which means I'm never under any pressure to win!

I like Monopoly except it goes on for soooooo long so I rarely get to see a game finish (out of boredom we all just end up counting our cash and declaring a winner!) I used to like Trivial Pursuit but haven't played that in Donkeys as I don't actually have a copy of the game.

Scabble can be fantastic but it can also be annoying if you play with someone who jams up the board with 2 letter words :x

My favourite game EVER though is a team word-game called 'Password' - it's fantastic fun if there's a bit of a group of you!

LBxx

roxanne080 said:
Becks_again said:
IM ALWAYS THE IRON!
LOL

whats the link for it?
http://games.atari.com/playgames/home.jsp;jsessionid=EF78C437A55B981565A50623B1C8EE01.web1-10009

Theres a few other you can play too but im so addicted to monopoly

Monopoly has to be my fave and kids, we are SUPER sad and have the old edition, Birmingham edition, here and now edition and Simpsons edition :oops:

Did I really just admit that?

though when I was younger I have to say that I also loved hotel ! :D

as i said we have the new electronic edition with credit cards and rather than just having thousands on it and on the board its now millions which is even better!!!! :wink:

My mum and dad have that version The here and now one but not with credit cards just the millions etc
and exciting places to buy like gmtv studios and camden etc lol i also saw theer was a family guy monopoly i wanna play that

We have the credit card Monopoly version. We've only played it twice though cos it takes too long!

i love scrabble and monopoly, if i lose at monopoly tho i get the right ump and go off and sulk (sad i know)

I love Balderdash, its like call my bluff and is well funny if a gang of you play it drunk...my Bro in law got the serious hump playing it last christmas, he said we were all taking the p**s out of his answers, but we werent, he went to bed in the end in a sulk

Played Scrabble for the first time on hol with OH in scatland this year (cottage was VERY remote and there was nothing else to do...erm actually there was, I came back PG!! :wink: ) I got addicted to Scrabble, OH beat me every time though..I am a bit thick :rotfl:

Me and OH regularly play scrabble. We got the official scrabble book from WHSmith so if the word isnt in it then it isnt a word. We also have articulate and Mr & Mrs, the latter guaranteed to cause offense :lol:

I also love Boggle on my fone and will get the proper board version soon.

i love scrabble and uno ( the extreme one) that throws the cards out at you.

at christmas we also played deal no deal board game with the whole family that was good too. :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back