she laughed!

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
Ella laughed for the first time this weekend at only 10weeks old!!!! I could believe it we were at our friends house playing monopoly! and my friend was talking to Ella and she started chuckling at her she had us all in stitches and I nearly started crying (tried not to coz I didnt want to look stupid lol)
When did your LO's start to laugh?

HI aint it wonderful

Kiaras just starting to do this as well makes me smile too.
Katrina

Isn't it just the best thing ever :lol: :lol:

Phoebe normally only laughs when me and OH are here on our own. Think she is phased when other people are around.

BUT... She had a proper giggle when Sami was here on Friday. We were all sitting here laughing at her dirty laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"We were all sitting here laughing at her dirty laugh " lol

Its just the best thing ever! she was even laughing this morning in her sleep!!!!! she had her eyes shut and started chuckling, must have been having a funny dream lol!

And Maheen had her first proper real smile on Saturday...on her one month birthday!!! :dance:

We even caught it on movie, that was so lucky! and soooooooo sweet!
she had been kind of smiling for 1 week, but that, THAT was a real proper smile :wink:
I was so happy! Can't wait for her giggle :D

mel xx

You can just tell when its a proper smile and not a windy smile cant you. i remember ella's first smile like it was yesterday :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back