Blue baby blankets

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
I need some! I can't afford the shop prices like £10 for one blanket :wall:
Well i want some blue or green/cream
Is there no shops that do bundles of them? Not at stupidly expensive prices!!

if u order them online, use the code VL9 to get 10% off too :)
hope you find some blankets soon, have u tried primark? or tesco? or asda?

Forgot to say, I got some cute blue blankets from Ethel Austin too, really cheap!

I got a cheap bale from Kiddicare But they don't seem to have any in stock at the moment. Matalan has some reasonable priced singles.

When I went shopping I got some from TJ Hughes for £4. I didn't check out Primark's baby bedding section as my basket was already full :D

[edit] the ones I got were white but I'm sure they had blues and lemons too

They sell an absolutely gorgeous blue blanket in primark. Like a fluffy soft material... £3 :shock:

they also have it in yellow. I have the pink and yellow ones for Lexi theyre sooooooo soft. i want one :wink:
most of all tho lexi likes them too x

I got a blue blanket in matalan with i think cars in the corner for £3 :)

I dont know if you have a B&M near you but I got two fleece blankets from there the other day. They had them in Pink Blue and Cream. They were only 99p each. They have little motifs on them, the cream has a little duck and the blue one had a train I think it was in the corner.

Heres there website have a look and see if you have one near you.

http://www.bmstores.co.uk/

linzi-x- said:
They sell an absolutely gorgeous blue blanket in primark. Like a fluffy soft material... £3 :shock:

These are my most favouritest blankets ever and even after a wash they are fluffy. They are by far Ryans favourite to as he loves the material. If you want one and cant get to a primark let me know and il sort it for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back