Blonde moments

Flame

Reaction score
I have had a couple today. I forget things a lot just lately but i think i topped it today. I went to mothercare, minus my wallet so wasnt able to get a tankini for my weekend away (plus they didnt have my size anyway) then when i left the shop i went to the wrong car :? my oh thinks i have gone mad, i am blaming it on my (in very much need of dyeing) blonde roots.

Ps anyone no where i can get a decent tankini from that will get delivered this week?

I went to Mothercare yesterday for a tankini but they only had 2 to choose from and they didnt fit very well :(

I really need one so if you find any good maternity ones (especially tankinis with shorts instead of normal bottoms) let me know :D

Oh dear! Glad you got one in the end though could have been worse you could have actually tried to pay for it before you realised.

I did something stupid on Friday. It was raining and I had an umbrella up. I went into Boots and totally forgot I was holding an umbrella, got half way through the shop before I realsied. I was getting some funny looks but I still didn't twig..... very embarassing! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back