Bloated!

Dinky

Reaction score
The last few days I have felt really bloated! Is this normal?! I'm still a little constipated but nowhere near how I was at about 12 weeks!!!

Is this just me 'popping out'?!

It doesnt hurt......

Hi,

I'm around the same stage as you, but havent really felt that bloated so far. My chest has all of a sudden got very sore though!!! Hormones must be sky high!!! I've still got a tiny wee bump, and if Im lying on my back it kinda disappears :( Though my OH defo says its gettin bigger lol
I'd say its just the old hormones makin you feel a bit bloated, hopefully it will improve xxx

I still feel really bloated every evening, and my bump gets bigger in the evening too, so the big bump teamed with the bloating, its so uncomfortable lol.

But I was bloated from 5wks, its totally normal :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Karolina, I was poorly last week, was told to expect a blocked up nose around this stage. My chest and throat were incredibly sore.....Our little ones do like to give us grief don't they!!

Jayjay, im only just feeling bloated and as I'm a size 16/18 already, i just look like a friggin whale!!!!! with my podge, bloat and the bump that is under it all somewhere!!!!x

I am off work since yday, feeling crap really. Have been suffering headache/sinusitis everyday for the last week!! I have noticed my nose blocking up!! I have problems with sinuses anyway, but pregnancy seems to have made it 100 times worse!!! Worst thing is, cant really take sudafed or antihistimines anymore...which usually helped!!
Just keep thinking, it will all be worth it in the end lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back