blinkie for baby jessica... feel free to use it

littlejen123

Reaction score
well ladies.. im still hanging around like a bad penny..

they gave me a tablet yesterday morning to induce labour and say that it shud be any time within the nxt 48 hrs.. i have to go back to the hospital this morning so they can check on my progress.... i will try to keep u all updated or i will txt alfie
i managed to get a blinkie made for baby jess.. plz feel free to use it if u like..

jess has given me so much hope and she was a true fighter.. she proved everyone wrong an defied the doctors many time..

plz dont very forget baby jess ..........u ladies have been so good to us all in this situation and steve and i cant thank u enuff

61j5rp0.gif

So lovely and your being so brave. I dont know how to get blinkies but i will try. I hope today can go as best as possible for yours and Jess sake. Make sure you make the most of your time with her after labour.

Take care and look after yourself
xxxx :hug: :hug:

Iam so sorry about Jess hun, u are such a brave and strong woman.

My thoughts are with u and steve, thinking of ya today hun

xxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im so sorry jen and i hope you and your family can work through thisd and look forward to a brighter future, were all thinking of you and will not forget baby jess

I will use the blinkie.

I am so sorry for your loss. You are a very brave woman and my thoughts are with you :hug:

I would if I knew how to do it. I am so sorry hun :hug: My thoughts are with you and you're family, what a terrible time for you all xxx

Vickyleigh can you let me know how to get the blinkie?

You are so brave. My heart goes out to you during this difficult time.... :hug: :hug:

I've tried copying the blinkie but it won't work. How did you do it Vickyleigh?

Jen, as you know my thoughts and love are with you and Steve at this terrible time. I will be thinking of you and if there's anything i can do just let me know.

Alfie
xxx

Firstly, its a lovely idea jen, im so sorry for you hun, quite angry as well, but i really do hope you find the courage to take this further.. my thoughts and prayers are with you all.. :hug: :hug:

secondly girls, copy the blinkie put it on your comp like a pic, then download it to photo bucket if you have it..

I downloaded mine to photobucket asnd turned it into a avatar

I've been folliwing all of your posts since I joined a few weeks back. Always hoping for the best but never knowing quite what to say. Even now I know my words can't help with how you must be feeling, but I really am truely so very very sad for you and your family at the moment. You're a very brave girl and this is clearly where your little girl gor her fighting spirit from.

I hope things go as smoothly and as pain free for you emotionally and physically as possible.

Will be thinking of you over these next days.

Thinking of you and your family little jen :hug:

I hope everything can go as smoothly as possible for you and your brave, brave little girl over the next few days :hug: :hug:

Im using the blinkie too :hug:

cool i dont mean this to sound bad or owt but are you gonna get a pic of her i would if i was in yr shoes :)

then the day she died u could light a candle every year and have her piccy there to always remember her :)

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to you and steve and baby jess :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: may she rest in peace :)

right clicked on the blinkee go down to properties, highlight the URL, copy it then paste it in your signature but add the tags before and after it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back