Bleeding after baby

Hazel

Reaction score
I'm getting so fed up with this bleeding now. Got PCOS and never had periods so not used to it.

Last week I stupidly mowed the lawn then went for a mile walk then the next day I was bleeding heavily again. It started to slow down to almost nothing again but on Sat I started getting a bad chest and coughing like an old smoker which has started bleeding heavy bright again.

DH and I want to do the deed but while I'm bleeding neither of us want to and I'm a bit worried about infection from having anything up there if we have sex as I know I'm not supposed to use tampons.

Hazel said:
I'm getting so fed up with this bleeding now. Got PCOS and never had periods so not used to it.

Last week I stupidly mowed the lawn then went for a mile walk then the next day I was bleeding heavily again. It started to slow down to almost nothing again but on Sat I started getting a bad chest and coughing like an old smoker which has started bleeding heavy bright again.

DH and I want to do the deed but while I'm bleeding neither of us want to and I'm a bit worried about infection from having anything up there if we have sex as I know I'm not supposed to use tampons.

Mine stopped after 3 weeks or so I think, but like you I found it was a bit on and off / light and dark / bright red and brown. The weirdest period EVER! But it does end I promise!! And you are very brave wanting to do the deed so soon after!!! :rotfl:

It can take a while. If you are breastfeeding it is meant to help it stop sooner.

There is a thread on this in the post natal health section or the Health section in Parenting. FWIW this sort of stuff gets posted over there once you've had your baby :) Hope that helps and you'll find more info on it over there if you want it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back