Bl**dy WORK of DOOM!

debecca

Reaction score
Goodness me! :shock:

You'd think being on MATERNITY LEAVE for the past FOUR weeks I'd be able to RELAX and forget about SCHOOLOFDEATH, right? :roll:

Jim took a phone call on Friday from school asking if I could produce a list of information about each child in each of my classes for the cover teacher - preferably within 24 hours for a Parents' Meeting (!) - they've known about this parents' meeting for 6 months!!!

So I rang back for clarification and left a message - got no response until Monday when I got an email asking for it again! I left my markbooks, target levels, working levels, AND a set of reports written just 4 weeks before I left so what more do they bloody want about these kids?!

It's just made me really stressed out all over again and I'm crying - I know it's completely irrational but I just feel so utterly w*nk. My husband is really p*ssed off on my behalf and wants to ring and shout at them.

Anyway I've written a polite but firm email telling them (basically) to shove it up their ar5e :twisted:

You go girl! The cheeky f**kers!!

Good for you that's just taking the piss asking you to do that :x

Aww Bex you make me laugh :rotfl:

Im suprised you have remained so polite i wouldnt.

Lets hope they dont bother you again. :D

Good on you for telling them no :cheer:

Hopefully they'll leave you alone now :hug:

I wouldn't even bother answering the phone. They've no right to bother you during your mat leave. It's their own fault for being unorganised :x

Good on you for sending the email :clap: :clap:

God, your school really really does sounds awful!! Good on you for telling them to shove it, the cheeky buggers! :clap:

OMG i cant belive that, i never got any contact from my school after i went on mat leave, next time i saw them was when i took her in for a visit

ooooo Miss you said a sweary word :lol:

Put yourself and your baby first :)

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Silly people. They should be leaving you alone to relax and enjoy yourself. Don't let them upset you, they're not worth it xxxxx

good for u hun

mine were not v supportive until i went off sick and now they are good and dare not come near me as they know we have rights...kick their ass!
x

well my experience with schools is that there is no communication or organization at times. this is just a perfect example. How disorganized can they get then they expect u to do there jobs while u are on mat leave cos noone has bothered to sort this out prior.
:hug: to u and well done for stickin to ur guns.

marie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back