• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Birthday!!!!

MissGobby

Reaction score
just been looking at Clairescunny's thread about 18th and 21st birthdays and it reminded me of what i wanted to ask you girlies!!

its my 21st in June and im wondering what to do, i just wanted some ideas, dont want anything flash (will have house so money will be quite tight!!) for my 18th i had a limo with my friends which took is round town but this time i dont want that or a party - what else can i do?!?

:D

i dont kno :think: maybe go see a concert or play, or go for a picnic in the country! :lol:

its my 21st in may too and im stuck for ideas, i think we are just going to have a family meal then my mum is going to look after jack so we can go out for a dance!!!!i feel so guilty about leaving him but hopefully when he is that bit older i will feel better about it???

its my 21st in august woohoo lol
for my 18th i was 36 weeks pg so didnt do anything so this yr my DF (woohoo first time i write that lol) is having a big party on the fri and were gonna go out with family on sat. then just spend the day together on the monday, (me and DF (2nd time :D) are born same day)

have a 'murder mystery' dinner party. they're great fun. you can buy the game packs in loads of places, send the invites out and your guests have to dress up in their part. If you dont wanna cook you can always have a takeaway or do a BBQ!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back