• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bikini's

Small Flower

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm hols in 2 weeks - yay!

My bikini tops no longer fit - my boobs are huge and are indecent in my old bikini's!

I've had a look at various maternity ones - but they aren't very nice, and expensive!

If I bought a size 18 (I"m normally a 14 btw) do you think this will be good enough to fit my melons (obv. you can't see the size of them) but a size 18 should be large enough esp made out of lycra?

Even if I buy a black bikini top, I'll just wear them with my existing bikini bottoms which still fit.

Another thing - do bikinis come in different boob sizes?

What do you think?

I think it's a good idea, as long as they fit your boobs in then you're fine, i just about still fit in 2 of my bikinis (ones i didnt fill out well to start with lol) and i bought a tankini for £8 from Sainsburies, the top is a 12 and fits my boobs nicely, i jsut flash a bit of bumpage whilst there but TBH i dont care, there was a girl there pregnant in a tiny bikini so it wasnt like i was alone and it was a gym pool lol

I continued to wear my old bikini throughout pregnancy, indecent or not, because I wasn't forking out for a new one!

Your best bet might be to try Bravissimo (http://www.bravissimo.com) and see if they have a bikini top in your BRA size in the sale? You might be able to pick up something cheap?? Otherwise a couple of sizes bigger might help - provided you're not too large in the cup.

Oh and another option my friend found was to buy a tankini from Matalan (less than a tenner!!!!) and just wear that over her old bikini to preserve dignity.

Hope you have a lovely holiday xxxx

I've had this problem too lately :( Most bikini/swimwear tops just cover my nipples and not my whole boob, and then have th whole thing of lying down and them edging towards my armpits....oh so attractive! :lol:

I have now seen some tankinis in QS and will have another look around in Primark and alike for ones that tie up so I can loosen it a bit.

I think the only places you'll find them in actual cup sizes rather than dress sizes are underwear shops, rather than clothes shops, I think :think:

Hi Hun, I have always had larger than average boobs so here are some of the cheaper shops that do them in bra sizes:

Tesco
Asda
La Senza
BHS

Hope this helps... have a look online - la senza occasionally have good sales too.....

xx

im worried about this as well as im already in a H cup and my holiday isnt for another 9 weeks... bravissimo only do ones with wires above an F... god only knows what im going to do....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back