Big THANK YOU to M&S

MissThing

Reaction score
Hi girls!!

I was very pleasently suprised with M&S customer department in Peterborough shop.

Basically, me and my mum were shopping there today and I was wearing my new white feather jacket, which took me ages to find. I was slightly pushed by some lady, and landed on one of the empty clothes hangers (not the little ones, but those display ones) and because it was quite sharp I ended up with a huge tear on my sleeve. I was a bit in a shock, but there was a sales assistant who came up straight away and I showed her the sleeve and asked her what they could do about it. I was absolutely gutted and was already thinking about things to say, but she just took me upstairs, upologised (sp?), asked how much did it cost and after I told the sum (£120) they just gave me it in cash and were terribly sorry for me. Without ANY words or needing any explanation from my side.

As I couldnt wear the jacket because of all the feather flying up, my mum ended up buying herself one in sales and lending me her own one so I could get home.

I am still quite upset, because I wont be able to find the same jacket for any money, but still, I was so pleasantly suprised by the attitude of the staff.

Wow! That is really good customer service!

M&S do seem to be fairly good. My mum ordered a birthday cake for my grandad for which they messed the order up so it wouldnt have arrived on time - and they made a replacement cake (at no charge), gave £30 in vouchers and 6 bottles of champagne!

Thats fantastic customer service!!! Im sorry about your jacket carina!

Lucky you only caught your jacket on it and not your face :shock: Thats probably why they compensated you quick :roll:

But thats just me being a pessimist :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back