Big day tomorrow

meandthebump

Reaction score
Well tomorrow i have my annomoly scan. I'm excited about it but also nervous. I'm looking forward to it being over tbh so i'll know that everything is ok. After that, next time i see baby will be for real :cheer:

Also really excited that after tomorrow i can start my baby shopping. I haven't bought anything at all yet as it still doesn't seem quite real sometimes. I have been writing a list of what i'll need to buy and the list looks very long! Can anyone suggest any good websites for buying reasonably priced baby stuff? I like internet shopping so just need a few websites to get me going and then they'll be no stopping me.

Good lukc to anyone else who has scans this week.

Good luck for the scan and enjoy it!!

Good luck to you and let us know how you get on by telling us how perfect your little one is. :cheer: With pictures please. :D

Good Luck hun. wow ur half way through now how exciting ! :cheer:

Thank you for all your good luck messages. I'll let you know tomorrow evening how it went.

SoontobeMrs - thanks for the weblinks, will have a good browse.

Lots of luck for tomorrow hun, hope it goes well and all is fine with the baby! :D

Good luck for tommorow hun! You'll beming tommorow when you leave! You'll love it! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back