Biff baby growth scan! *UPDATED*

Cleo100

Reaction score
I'm back from the scan, she's a great size at 6lbs already :shock: !!

All measuring good except for belly and femur which is measuring 3 weeks ahead, still within the normal range apparantly though so relieved about that......... and placenta is well out of the way now and anterior high.......

Back with the obsteatrician tomorrow to discuss results but I'm sure all is normal!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Looks like she could be 9lbs at full term :shock:

*goes off to start fanny stretching excersises*

:D

Wish me luck ladies!

I'm off for my growth scan at 3.00pm to check out why I'm measuring 41 weeks and see if she's a little chunk monkey, check if placenta has fully moved out of the way (I had Placenta Previa and was booked for a c section but middy thinks it's moved) .....and to test for Polyhydrasomething to do with excess fluid as this could be why I'm also measuring big.....

Selfishly i've been excited and only thinking about seeing her again all week not thinking about what it means if she's a biff or I have this poly hydra thingy......now I'm a bit worried.......bad mommy :(

Wish me luck

C xxx

Good luck chick :hug: Keep us updated :cheer:

Good luck hope its all ok,

I keep being told Im having an 11 Lber and no one seems to be worried, I have decided my Daughter is as stubborn as me and will pop out 7Lbs just to show them (well I can hope!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back