BFP!!

moorethorne

Reaction score
I can hardly believe it. I am totally excited but also apprehensive. I have tested quite early (dpo 11 I think) with a first response test this afternoon and it has come up with two lines. My DH thinks the line is faint but it is as clear as day to me!! I only did the test this early because my daughter contracted chicken pox yesterday and I have never had it. We have been trying for nine months and have had no luck so far. I am convinced it won't stick as I have been having a bit of cramping and spotting (brown) since Wednesday so feel sure AF will arrive tomorrow. Has anyone else had cramping and spotting and gone on to a successful pregnancy?

Hi, cramping is normal when you are pregnant. I got awful cramps when i found out i was 5/6 weeks pregnant. They only lasted for a couple of days though. People can also bleed a little when AF would normally be due. Can you post a pic of the test on here so we can have a look... if anything at least it will be reassurance for you! :hug:

Congratulations and keep positive :hug: i think the spotting that early is probably a good sign as if it is implantation bleeding it is doing it in good time and not late on :pray:
I think mine came late on, like day 28 on a 28 day cycle. i think the earlier you ovulate and implant the better it is.

I would love to but haven't a clue how to do it!! I ahve saved it in my pics but when I tried it asked for URL. Don't have a scoobies what it wants me to do!!

Thanks Hollyhobby. I didn't ovulate till about CD19. Today CD29 so not sure if that is good news or not?! This darned technology. it frustrates me that I can't get the pic on there!!

:dance: congrats on the bfp i hope you have a happy, health 9 months :cheer:

there are a few ways to upload a photo.
You can get an account for free at photobucket.com
or if you dont mind having no control over your photo you can use
tinypic.com/
or imageshack

you copy and paste the code into your post, img code i think it is :hug:

11 days past ovulation is good/early I think to get implantation bleeding, I think before your period is due is good. Don't take my words as gospel though!

woo hoo! another Bfp!! :cheer: just had a look at your pic - congrats!!

I had spotting a bleeding many times throughout my pregnancy from as early as 7 weeks to 27 weeks and went on to have a healthy baby.

Brownish blood is normally old blood and doesnt always mean something bad is going to result from it.

Happy & Healthy 9 months :hug:

xxxx

Many congratulations hun!!!! Thats a nice line and a BFP ig ever i did see!! :cheer: :dance: :hug: Get yourself a ricker now! :cheer:

Contratulations xx

I had alot of cramps up to about 7 weeks when i was pregnant with jess. Stonger than my normal period cramps. I was convinced i was going to start my period and kept going to the loo to check and nothing

Its perfectly normal

Good luck for the next 9 months xx

well done and have a great pregnancy xx

huge congrats darling!!!!!!!! hope u have a happy n healthy 9 months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams