• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP!!!

bizzygirl101

Reaction score
Morning!

Got it yesterday, tested 3 days b4 af due and it was a BFN on a superdrug cheapie, but AF never showed up, tested with a clearblue and fmu yesterday and BFP!!

It is still sinking in at the moment, and I am already nervous and looking forward and the same time

Thanks for all you support ladies and babydust for you all, hoping to see you all in 1st tri really soon

:hug:

Awwww wow!!! CONGRATUALTIONS!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I am hoping to be over in first tri by the end of the week...still of AF and having faint +'s. ....SO WE WILL SEE!!!!

oooh thankyou! I kinda knew when AF didnt show, the only other symptoms i had were being very over emotional and when my little boy cried in the night and i picked him up my boobs really tingled! But thats it

I do feel a tiny bit sick, but boobs dont hurt yet!

congrats chick :dance:
hope u av a happy 9months all the best
xxx

aaawww - thankyou everyone, dont think my boss will be quite as pleased!! :lol:

congratulations honey! :dance: oh, i am so happy for you, after reading your post last week when u tested early and got a BFN, and fell over- bless you! u really deserve it! yay!

wow thanks everyone! Its lovely to be able to tell you all - so hard to keep it quiet when you are excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back