BFP yesterday!

sarahk

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm new to this board, so firstly I wanted to say 'hi'! :D

I got my long awaited BFP yesterday morning. I had a bit of spotting later in the afternoon with a few cramps so I went to my doctors (maybe an over reaction but I didnt know what to do!) :lol: I have another appointment to check my blood and see if the hcg levels are rising and they are also going to give me a scan. Do you think you would be able to see anything at this stage???? probably not!!!!!!!

I'm due on 22nd Feb - anyone with me around this date?

Sarah x

Congrats hun!!!

Im due around that date too :)

xx

Still not 100% believing it but i think I'm with you too!

Congratulations!!!

HI
I have worked out the 20th Feb (my sister's birthday!)

Try not to worry as I had this with my first child,everything was fine I was 5 weeks gone and the bleeding was horrendous but she is sitting drawing at the moment.

I know how easy it is to worry as I have like cronic period cramps and got my BFP yesterday and the lines are getting fainter everytime i test,so i know how paraniod every ache and pain makes you.
My OH keeps pestering me for you know what and wonders why I am saying No!

If you want to chat I am on MSN.
Bex

Thanks ladies so excited!!!! :D

Bexxie,

Thanks thats really reasuring, the bleeding wasnt heavy and I only needed a couple of liners, I think its stopped now and I dont have any aches.

Ive been reading my baby & pregnancy books (that I brought about a years ago :lol: ) Now I can finally read them and relate to what is being written!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back