BFP Today...

AimeeLynn

Reaction score
Hello All,
I haven't been around in a while. I had dealt with 2 miscarriages since April of 05. My DH and I tried, and tried, and tried to get pregnant, and then just quit probably in January of this year. Well, we began to have marital problems, and I decided I was ready to leave him for the sake of my 2 year old daughter, Rorie, with all the excitement in the past month, I realized today that my AF was 17 days late. So I took a First Response, and BOOM, an immediate positive. I have been drinking every weekend for almost 2 months, and am scared that if the pregnancy test is correct, I may have hurt the baby. Can anyone offer advice? I am calling the Dr. tomorrow, to schedule an appointment to confirm the pregnancy.
Thanks!

Congrats on your BFP!!!!

Sorry to hear of your m/c and troubles with partner but I hope that this news brightens your life a bit!!!!!!!

Re the alcohol.. to be honest I don't know how harmful it can be but if you talk to your doc and be honest with him / her about how much you have had he / she will hopefully reassure you that all will be fine.. try to get an early scan to have the pregnancy confirmed.. and to reassure you!!

So many women drink without knowing they are preg and they have healthy babies.. I am sure you will be one of them!!!!

take care and no more booze for you for a while eh!!??
x

happy for u hunni x x

oh and welcome to the forum x x

Welcome and Congrats!!! Let me know when your due xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor