BFP Dreams

Jule

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I haven't posted for a while as I am nearing the 1 year TTC mark very soon and been feeling quite depressed about it. I still lurk and am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone!

I just thought I'd share this with you all - I am on CD27, if AF doesn't show I plan to test on Saturday. The last 2 nights I have had the same dream about BFP's! I am sitting on the floor with 3 different pregnancy tests in front of me - all are BFP's starting with a very faint line to a very dark line. I take each on and hold it up to the light to inspect the line, convinced I have got it wrong! Then I wake up! Weird eh?!

I just hope dreams come true.... :pray:

hi, my friend said that she also had a dream that i was pregnant, i am due to test next week if AF doesnt show. Lets hope that all our dreams come true!!! :D

Sarah x

:) Let's hope the dream comes true hun, i'm due to test next week too AAAARRRGH! the wait is agony though.xxx

hope all the BFP dreams come true! i had the other night that i did 3 first response tests and my OH was sleeping so i was jumping around to wake him up, then i actually woke up and was disappointed it was dream :( Good Luck Hun x x :hug:

Aww fingers crossed for you hun!!

I dreamt I got my BFP last week and when I woke up I did :D

xx

Wow - Tillytots and Claire you have given us all hope! :D .

Af due any time now, but no sign of her yet so I'm still clutching on to that dream....!!! :pray:

Baby dust and BFP dreams to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back